The protection of personal data is one of the most important concerns of this organization.
In our daily work we strive to protect the privacy of the data you provide us with and to comply with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The aim of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by this organisation that affect their personal data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016.
- Identification and contact details of the person in charge
The organization Spanish Confederation of Freight Transport
(C.E.T.M, the acronym in Spanish), domiciled in 322. LÓPEZ DE HOYOS STREET (28043) MADRID, with N.I.F.: G78284726, contact telephone: 917444732 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes of the processing of your personal data
- BROWSERS OF THE WEBSITE OF THE PERSON IN CHARGE.
- We will treat your personal data provided through our web forms for:
- Attend to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the browser within the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and that regulate our activity.
To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Legitimization of treatment.
USERS BROWSING THE WEBSITE OF THE RESPONSIBLE.
- The basis on which the processing of personal data by the organization is based is covered in:
- Legitimate interest of the data controller.
- Understanding the behaviour of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind
- Legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and that regulate our activity.
- In this case, the data subject may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- Deadlines or criteria for data retention.
- The personal data provided will be kept in accordance with the following criteria:
- The time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were originally collected.
- Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, it will be kept duly blocked in order to make it available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, as appropriate, during the period of prescription of the actions that could be derived from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally established periods of conservation.
- Automated decisions and profiling
The website does not make automated decisions and profiling.
- Target group
During the period of processing of your personal data, organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts, State Security Forces and Bodies, and in general, competent public authorities or bodies, when the person responsible is legally obliged to provide personal data.
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Data subjects may, at any time and free of charge, exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be restricted, object to it, request the portability of their data (where technically possible) or withdraw their consent, and where appropriate, not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you may use the forms provided by the organization, or write to the postal address or e-mail address above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
If you feel that your rights have been infringed with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not been satisfied with the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive further information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com, with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided are true, exact, complete and up to date; committing him/herself to informing about any change regarding the data provided, through the channels enabled to that effect and indicated in point one of the present policy. It will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused because of the failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting the organisation from any responsibility derived from the failure to comply with this obligation.